Welcome to this very special Sensory Adventure. For the first time we are combining the stunning hiking, rich culture, and exquisite food that Sensory Adventures is known for with an exciting additional dimension. We are delighted to welcome along Sonia Marie Desormeaux (Sonia-Marie.com) who will be infusing the week with her own special blend of holistic nutrition and lifestyle counselling. So, not only do you get to hike, learn, eat great food, and meet new friends, you get to feel great too!
Throughout the week Sonia will be running practical cooking workshops where we will be complimenting the traditional Tuscan cuisine with our own freshly prepared healthy appetisers, made from our villa’s own organic garden. These appetisers are healthy, yet delicious and easy to prepare!
Before our trip begins, you’ll be consulted by Sonia and take inventory of the foods that best support you. Your personalized health needs begin here.
On one evening, the group will join Sonia to gain knowledge and understand how to create a healthy life that is flexible and free of restriction. We’ll have a chance to shop at the local produce market and get acquainted with local fare.
Sonia will also be running some holistic group activities amid the gorgeous Tuscan countryside including an exercise of self care and connecting with ourselves spiritually while in the serenity of nature.
Of course, you will also visit Florence, Siena, Pienza, Montalcino, and Montepulciano, visit some of the great wine producers, hike in the most exquisite countryside, and generally absorb yourself into this sublime corner of the planet.
The Eat Naughty Nice program is about eating what you love in the healthiest way possible.
Together, we will explore concerns specific to you, your blood type and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
Clients in my Eat Naughty Nice program, are taught how to…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them increase sleep
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
- I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected.
- My approach is not to dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins. It is not to create lists of restrictions or good and bad foods. Instead, I work with my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding.
- As we work together, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you and implement lasting changes that will improve your energy, balance and health.
- Bio-individuality™: The concept of bio-individuality is that each person has unique food and lifestyle needs. One person’s food is another person’s poison, and that’s why fad diets tend to fail in the long run. Working on the principle of bio-individuality, I’ll support you to make positive changes that are based on your unique needs, lifestyle, preferences, and ancestral background. I use a personalized, holistic approach to ensure that you will have great success!
- Primary Food™: It’s easy to overlook all of the things that contribute to our sense of nourishment and fulfillment. It’s not just the food we eat, but all of the other factors present in our daily lives. Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity and a spiritual awareness are essential forms of nourishment. When these “primary foods” are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary. I will support you in achieving all of your goals, from eating the right foods for your body to living an inspired, fulfilling life.
- I’ll introduce you to some of the healthiest foods on the planet and teach you how to find what’s healthiest for your unique body!
Visit http://www.sonia-marie.com to know more…